Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas '09: Take Two

After opening gifts with mom, dad and Claire I got Max and all of our stuff together. My wonderful parents packed my tiny car full of all of our stuff while I got ready. After a quick lunch, I drove home, dropped off Max and some of our loot, and headed over to Woodstock. Raymond came straight from work.
We started with the kids' gifts to their moms. Grandma Mary took them shopping, but the kids picked out the gifts on their own!

Both moms were pleasantly surprised and pleased with their gifts.

My awesome new teacher bag!

The dogs were practically taking over! Jackson got bombarded! ;)

Sadie smiling for the camera!

Asher got a sword! He was excited about it! :)

The boys and their new dart game!

Jackson thanking Grandma! So sweet!

Ok so this is definitely a favorite! The light, the texture, the precious nephew! What's not to like?! :)

Gotta love him!

So cute!

Don't know what was happening, but I love it!

Hey there, handsome!

Asher was king of the couch!

Love it!

Boy bonding time.

There's the sword again!

Ok, this next series, is why I love this new lens so much! That and my niece is gorgeous!

So sweet!

Love the light!

Attempt at family pics...

Ok, this is a favorite! This is why I love this new lens. Creamy goodness!

Gorgeous family!

Asher and Luc playing video games under the table.

Zuni!

Zuni taking off!!

The big boys shooting darts in the snow!

Sweet Sadie.

The evening of the day after Christmas Raymond and I went home to have our Christmas together. The most exciting and thoughtful gift Raymond gave me was my very own Shootsac! For those of you who don't know, it was designed by another photographer to be the perfect bag to take on shoots. It can hold up to six lenses or whatever other things you might need, and then still close and lay flat against your body!
Needless to say, I was a little excited when I saw the box!!

I was pretty excited when I saw the bag!

Max enjoyed Christmas her own way, by sitting on all the wrapping paper! ;)

My amazing husband found this beautiful cover for the bag! He had to search hard for it, and I absolutely love it! Raymond, you are incredible, thank you for believing in me! :)

So, that's all from our Christmas, we hope you all had a wonderful Christmas as well! We love you all, and loving us and caring about our lives!

No comments: