Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas '09: Take One

We started out our Christmas celebrations in Alexandria. I drove over with Max the afternoon of Christmas Eve, and Raymond drove straight from work just in time to go to the Christmas Eve service at church.

On our way inside, I made Claire stop and smile. So glad I did!! :)

Mom and Dad back at their house.

Claire and Dad.

Sisters.

The ladies.

The Fosters!

After a scrumptious dinner, it was time for stockings. We did our Christmas morning traditions the night before because Raymond had to be at work at 8 am Christmas morning.

Love this.

Raymond opened all of his presents. The highlight was when he got his swanky new snowboarding gloves! :)

I made Max come and sit with us again this year. ;)

Finally a family picture!

Baby Jesus' birthday cake!

A rousing game of The Office Clue.

Christmas morning, the rest of us opened our presents.
Dad enjoying his scarf and UGA t-shirt.

One of my favorite presents was this new lens for the camera.

And as you can see, it's definitely a keeper! The next post from the other side of the family features pictures taken only with the new 50mm. Can't wait to show you!

No comments: