Wednesday, January 6, 2010

3 Years later...

There are three words that Raymond and I use to describe our relationship and life together... Weird and Wonderful! That is what the past three years of marriage have been. We are the weird, and our love for each other as is changes and grows is the wonderful. We are truly blessed. I am married to my best friend, and a man who challenges me everyday to be a better and more Godly version of myself. He is what I have always wanted in a husband, and I strive every day to be more of what he wants and needs in a wife. Happy Anniversary honey, here's to many more!

We did a little photoshoot on our anniversary since we got a remote shoot for the camera!

He's such a cutie!

I love this!

Favorite!

This would be the weird. ;)


I have a feeling that 2010 will be a big year for the Fosters. A lot of changes and new experiences. I can't imagine going through life without my best friend/husband by my side leading me through. I will always love you!

1 comment:

wendi said...

Great fun! Hope your new year is full of abundant blessings!