Sunday, December 20, 2009

Blizzard '09: AKA Foster Paradise!!

Yesterday it snowed! It was a perfect day! Raymond already had the day off, so Friday night we watched the snow start at around 9:30. We woke up yesterday to white! As Scottie so wisely put it, it was like being in a snow globe! We spent our day watching the snow, measuring, taking pictures, playing, jumping in snow drifts, walking around the neighborhood! It was what we had been wanting, it was the perfect Christmas gift to us from God! Enjoy a little peek into our perfect day!

Out the front door, early afternoon.

Out the back door on the deck

Wahoo! Look at all the snow!!! :)

Our little home.

Raymond trying to snowboard down the side of the house. There was so much snow that it took him awhile to get through!

Yay, he finally got through.

I have such a handsome husband!

Oh how I love this man!

Ok, my turn!

Getting the board lined up.

Here I go!

Weee!!

The snow upgraded me to a minivan!! :)

Little bird enjoying the snow!

A few details...

I really like this shot! He's such a stud!

I mean seriously people! Doesn't get any better than this!

Snow love!

Our little tree last night before our evening snow walk!

Gorgeous snow glistening in the lamplight!

From our home to yours... We hope that, despite how inconvenient it might be, you each had your perfect moments enjoying the beautiful snow that God created!

Enjoy the winter wonderland while it lasts!

No comments: