Saturday, December 19, 2009

Woodstock parade and first snow!

The week after Thanksgiving Mary invited us to come to the Woodstock Christmas parade! As soon as Raymond got home from work that night we drove right over. Mary had picked up Jackson and Luc earlier that day so the five of us walked down to Main street to catch all the action!
I love the way small towns pull together and make things like this so much fun!

Raymond

Jackson drinking free hot chocolate.

Luc telling us something important! ;)

Us!!!

One of the many "floats"!

Mary and the boys waving!

High school band!

I love the way Woodstock looks this time of year! The decorations are so pretty!

Yup that's fire! Impressed?! You should be!!!

Can't have a Christmas parade without the Shentel guy!

or Grimace! I mean really, they're Christmas classics! :)

Cute!

Mary knew everyone in the parade! So fun!! :)

This was really cool! They had this truck up on the bed of another truck! Awesome!

Mary and the boys took a hay ride!

The next day Raymond went over to Woodstock while I went to Alexandria for Living Christmas Tree rehearsal. I made my way over there in the afternoon through the snow. Raymond got these at Mary's house before I got there. So pretty!

Can you say Charlie Brown?! ;)


After a major snowball fight with the boys and rolling down the big hill repeatedly, which was not documented because I was seriously involved, we carefully drove home and I caught these last two at our house.

Ok, I have to download a few more pictures from LCT and today in the snow! I'll get those up as soon as I can. Don't worry people with 18 inches outside, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon!

No comments: