Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Raymond graduates an EXA!

I am so proud of Raymond!  He worked so hard this summer to get all of the tasks that this EXA class demanded of him done and done well!  It was never enough for him to just finish the projects, he wanted to make sure that they were done the best they could be and that they looked really professional.  
Raymond received two awards...
One was for Best Project.


The other was for placing Third in the Class overall!


This is his whole EXA class.  I'd like to think that he's the best dressed and best looking of them all!  But then, I'm a little biased! ;)


Needless to say, I am incredibly proud of him!  He has worked so hard over the past two years to provide for our family and to establish himself as a valuable asset to the Walgreens company.  The district he left was sad to lose him.  Winchester has no idea what an awesome addition they are getting to their team!  He deserves this promotion and all the praise he has received from his superiors!  He is my inspiration as I begin my new career!
Enough gushing from me!  Let's just say I'm proud, and we're both happy that the class is over, it was a lot of stress and a lot of work!

No comments: