Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Last Days in The News

So, I know that it's been awhile since I've updated this, but things have been beyond crazy!  I know that if I don't at least get one of these under my belt, I'll be completely overwhelmed.  This is to document some of the last days that Raymond and I spent in Newport News.  Most of it was surrounded by boxes and clutter.
Raymond played Wii one more time before we had to pack it.

We got in a small accident.  Of course, right before we left.  Thankfully, the body shop we used down there was awesome and had in done in two days so that I didn't have to drive to Chapel Hill in a rental.


We went to the Cheese Shoppe one last time.  Boy are we gonna miss those pepper crusted turkey sandwiches with the house dressing!!  YUMM!


In between all of these things of course we packed like crazy!


Then we took on the crazy task of taking apart our couch because it was time to get a new one! 


 It was a sad and traumatizing night for all of us, especially Max.  I think she thought we were going to pack her up or throw her away next, poor thing.  But she's content now in the new house so don't feel too bad for her! ;)


We also went to some other special places to us, I just didn't get pictures.  Overall, we are happy to be leaving Newport News because it means a new chapter in our lives.  However, it was where we met, where we lived the first almost 2 years of our marriage and where we leave a lot of special people behind!  But we know they'll come to visit soon! ;)

No comments: