Monday, July 30, 2012

Robert's 5th Month

I can't believe that I let this sit for so long!  I'm so sorry that I'm just now getting this post up.  Considering that Robert will be 6 months old next week, this is way overdo!  It seems like that's how most things go now a days.  We're usually late getting places, and late getting things done.  Hopefully we'll get better soon.  Anyway, it's strange to look at these first images realizing that they are from almost 2 months ago, and see how little Robert looks!  Our sweet boy has done a lot of growing.


Forgive my grossness, focus on how cute Robert is!

Seriously he looks so little here!

Robert and Daddy playing in his room


Robert got to spend a lot of quality time with his cousins

He was captivated!


Hard to believe that Asher is now 6!  Everyone is growing up way too fast!

Robert is very good at blowing bubbles1

Enjoying one of the rare cool evenings.

We did sparklers out back at Mary's house

Robert was mesmerized!


They were pretty cool!

A family affair!

Love this with Asher in the middle!

Madison's butterfly!

Raymond's heart

Madison's heart!

Robert is a master at tummy time!

He's also becoming quite a ham for the camera



Love those little lips!

I'm kind of obsessed with his feet!

Perfect little toes and wrinkles!

Our attempt at a family shoot on Fourth of July


I love this, makes you wonder what he's thinking!

Robert was way more interested in Tala out on the deck

We sure love that sweet boy!

My patriotic boys


Pure preciousness!

Grandma pulled out this awesome toy!

Love those fingers

I still love watching his little yawns!



Madison is so grown up now!

This cracks me up!  This is Robert's passport photo!

Getting ready to go down into Shenandoah Caverns

They were pretty neat

And most importantly, on a day when it was 105 outside, it was 54 in the caverns!

After Robert finally fell asleep


Us with Aunt Lizzy

Posse one

Posse two

These are Robert's 5 month photo shoot.

I thought I'd grab a few of him sleeping

Sleepy eyes!

Took a minute to get the blanket to lie flat


Perfect!

Outfit change

With Mr. Moose


I love this face!

He is so curious!


And mischievous!

This is his look of intense concentration!  I find it hilarious!

His eyebrows are so expressive!


Sweet boy!

My two favorite people!

Oh no!  Not the prickly guy again! :)

I will make it my number one priority to get his 6th month post out on time!  It's going to be a big one, Robert has had lots of firsts this last month and lots of travel!  Thanks for taking to time to check in with us.  Please continue to keep our little family in your prayers!  Love, the Fosters!

No comments: