Thursday, June 21, 2012

Robert's Fourth Month!

Wow!  Time is really flying!  Our sweet boy is four months old now, and it's hard to believe that much time has passed.  And yet when I see his sweet smiles and hear his precious giggles, I realize how much he has changed in these last four months and I am amazed!  God is so good!  Our boy is healthy and growing and very interactive!  He is already 25 inches long and is about 11 pounds.  He's still our string bean, but should be putting on more weight with the addition of formula and soon rice cereal!  He is still very alert and loves to smile and is now reaching and grabbing everything that he can!
Robert is a joy and we are so blessed to be his parents!  There are a lot of pictures because I had a very hard narrowing them down.  I hope it's not too long!
First, we went down to UNC for Claire's graduation.  It was a beautiful weekend and so wonderful to be able to celebrate Claire's hard work and success!

Happy Graduate!

It took us awhile to find her amidst the sea of blue!
With her friends
Claire and Austin
Robert's sad that Claire's leaving Chapel Hill
Gorgeous!
Feet!
Raymond took these as belated Mother's day pictures!
Love this boy!  The tree behind us is the Dogwood that Raymond got me as a Mother's day gift!

Love those lips!
Robert eating/kissing Mommy!
Seriously incredible eyes!
Robert at school with his friends
Hey mommy, I forgot you were here!

One of my kids 'sharing' with Robert!
A sweet moment with Nana
I've always loved my mom's hands!
Perfect!
Love the bubble!
:)
At the Walgreens tent at the Susan G Komen walk in DC.
Family shot
Daddy and Robert looking out the door at Nana and Granddaddy's house.

I love the way Raymond loves our boy!
So cute, crying in the window!
First time feeling grass.

Much better in the shade
One of my favorites!

Watching the sunset
Pensive
These next few are all too cute, I couldn't pick just one!


Sweet, sweet, sweet!
Mommy's turn!
This is what happens when he's really tired!
Robert likes to snuggle into my neck and then runs his hand all over my face!
He's such a sweet boy!

Love!
On Robert's four month birthday, we went to visit his great granddaddy!

Checking each other out.
I wasn't sure that Robert's four month photo shoot was going to happen since little man was so tired.

It was rough for awhile.
Sweet boy holding hands with his Daddy!
Sweet feet!

After a couple shots in the chair, I thought that was it...
But then Daddy took him outside
Not only was the light beautiful
But he calmed down
And we got these!


Love that smile!

The boy loves to stand!

Starting to step

I have no idea what this face was, but I love it!


Cutie!

Had to include one of Tala!
A couple more inside before he lost it again.

We love our sweet boy and are so glad that we can share him with all of you on here!  Thank you for loving us and praying for us on this journey!

No comments: