Monday, September 3, 2012

Robert's 6th Month

So here we are again and it's almost a month past when I should have posted these.  Better late than never though.  Robert had a very busy 6th month.  Because there are so many pictures from this month, I am going to split it into two posts.  This contains everything that happened here at home, and then the next one will have all of the photos from our two big trips.  I hope you enjoy our sweet boy.  He is continuing to grow and thrive, and bring nothing but joy and laughter to our lives.

Sweet boy
He loves to grab Daddy's beard!
Seriously awesome drool!
That smile is so infectious

Love those sweet cheeks!
Everything goes in the mouth
So so so sweet!

He LOVES this toy from Grandma!
We also got to visit with the wonderful Hassmer family!
We are all so excited to meet baby Blake in November
Robert sure loves his Aunt Kim!
Wes is fascinated with Tala!
Love these two!
Silly Uncle David
Wesley really enjoyed Robert's duckies
And everyone's phones.
Best buds!

This month we also started Robert on some solid foods.
This is his first try of rice cereal.
Unsure
Not so much! ;)

Second attempt wasn't much better.

He was a trooper!
Eventually, it got better.

And oatmeal was much better!
We went to a Walgreens picnic for Daddy's district.
Robert enjoyed seeing all of the new people.
Love this little shy smile!

On to sweet potatoes!
Whoa!  This solid food stuff is intense!
We also tried out his little splash pool for the first time!
He loved watching the water.
Love those blue eyes!

He really liked the little sprinklers on the sides.

So did Tala!

I sure do love a towel-wrapped baby!
Oh those eyes!

We celebrated Daddy's birthday!
Raymond was a little nervous about all the candles.
But he handled them just fine!
Mommy made cupcakes per Daddy's request.
Love my boys!
I couldn't choose between these two.
Ooh fire..
Robert helping Daddy open his cards.

Every man should have The Little Book of Beards.
Robert liked Daddy's presents too!
I love his good morning smile!

My big 6-month-old!
He is such a strong sitter!
Love those hands and feet!
:)

Just sweet!
Big boy with his moose.
He's always talking about something!
I love that I caught him cross-eyed!

So coy!


Again, I couldn't choose between these two!  I know they're similar!

Perfect!  I couldn't ask for anything more than to be this sweet, beautiful boy's mommy!
Robert loves watching Tala and Daddy play!
And he loves to play the wind chimes in our bedroom!



No comments: