Thursday, January 13, 2011

So Hard to Say Goodbye

I have been putting this off because it is so hard to think about. I decided that since it has now been a month, I need to do this so that the blog can move on.
One month ago we said goodbye to our sweet baby girl. She was very old and the night before took a very sudden turn. We took her to the vet and made the hardest decision we have ever made to say goodbye so that she wouldn't suffer.
The three of us were all together and had time to ourselves to say goodbye, which was such a blessing. Maxine was our baby girl and such an important part of our little family. It has been an incredibly difficult and painful month, but we know that we did what was best for her.
As a dear friend said, Max is waiting for us in our Mansion and I'm sure rubbing on every inch of it to make sure we know it's hers!

We miss you so much baby girl! Mommy and Daddy will always love you Maxine!

No comments: