Wednesday, January 26, 2011

LCT 2010

So I was fortunate enough to go to the Living Christmas Tree twice this year. I was bummed that I wasn't able to be in it this year, but it was so nice to be able to see my awesome parents in it once with Mary, Scottie, Maddie and Asher, and once with my Love! It was a great show as usual, and it was so nice to share it with those I love so dearly!

Before the show!

The Tree after the show

Pretty mommy in the Tree!

The second time I went I was a little more bold and took some shots during the performance. This doesn't do the lights justice, but it's something!

And of course Daddy! :)

Considering the amount of snow that has fallen and is still falling, I'm sure I'll have lots of time tomorrow to work on Christmas which is sure to be a pretty big post! Hope everyone is staying safe in this weather and enjoying the beauty of God's creation!

No comments: