The finished products!
And now for some close ups! This one had some Kill Bill inspiration, with the one eye having been plucked out and bleeding! Don't ask! :)
Starry-eyed zombie!
I thought this little present dude was so cute!
:)
Our favorite! Raymond's Chinese Snowman!
Cutie!
The later it got, the sillier we got!
We were both laughing so hard we were crying!
Of course it didn't help that Raymond drank the leftover icing! :)
Such a fun night!
And since there are still so many pictures to go, I'm going to combine this silly cookie post with our evening out with our church. Right before Christmas our church put on a live nativity at a nearby battlefield. It was such a unique experience and one we hope we will be able to do every year! We went to each station and watched each part of the story unfold!
Gabriel tells Mary she's going to have God's son!
I was fascinated by the goats! They kept head butting each other! So much fun! :)
Angels and shepherds
I know this is hard to see, but those are all the little luminaries lighting the paths between each part of the story. It was really pretty in person!
After we were almost frozen we went into one of the big barns where there were heaters, lots of cookies, hot apple cider and the praise band! It was such a nice evening to spend together!
No comments:
Post a Comment