That morning Scottie, Raymond and I went for a hike and Raymond was in his photographic element!
After an afternoon nap, we got all dolled up and hit the party!
Raymond with uncle Dave!
Cousin Susan and Scottie!
My handsome man!
Gotta get the proof that I was there!
Scottie and Uncle Dave!
Very pretty flowers!
Awesome lights in the main room!
Cutie little Logan
Dave and Lydia! So sweet!
Sweet little Cameron was fascinated by the lights! :)
Lizzy and Raymond
The very happy bride and groom!
Us!
Raymond and Scottie!
Dave was seriously jammin' on the dance floor!
I love the movement of Molly's dress in this!
So we forgot to get someone to take a picture of the four of us, so we had to break it up after we left. But we wanted to capture how awesome we looked! ;)
We had a blast with everyone and hope to see the Fosters again soon!
We are celebrating some birthdays this weekend, as well as some National Holiday or something right?! ;) Sure to be lots of pictures coming later this week! Have a great weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment