Serious cuteness coming your way!!!
I can't look at this without smiling!! :)
When in doubt Uncle Raymond's finger is the perfect teether! :)
Mom and dad took a break while we enjoyed quality baby time!
LOVE!
Sweet baby fingers!
What follows is story time. Kim and I could also refer to it as what naturally occurs when Raymond and David are together.
Ok so this one is really sweet!
Let the silliness begin!!
Sweet, or strange? You decide! ;)
This is fantastic! Wessy your daddy is super silly!
Oh, and so is your uncle Raymond! ;)
The shock and awe that occurs after story time with daddy and uncle Raymond! ;)
Sunday, after church, we made our way to Woodstock so Wesley could meet Mary!
Wes was also introduced to Zuni!
Wessy was having a jolly good time!
This is beautiful! Definitely a favorite! :)
A quick little family portrait.
A sweet, pensive moment with the boys! ;)
Sweet baby feet growing so fast!
I love how Wes is straining backward to look at his pretty momma!
:)
I could snuggle that little boy all day!
This little boy has such expressive eyes!
Happy happy Wessy! We miss you and love you! See you in a few weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment