For those of you who don't know, I have started a photography business. Because of that, I have created a new blog exclusively for photo shoots. I just did my first newborn shoot, and am putting those images up. I thought I would put the link up on here, so that if you want to keep up with the business you'll be able to do that. I'm hoping to have more clients and more shoots in the near future. Thanks for being interested in our lives and for all of the support you give us.
http://juliafosterphotography.blogspot.com/
And because this new little baby boy happens to be the son of our good friends the Hassmers, I feel the need to include a couple pictures.
Uncle Raymond and Aunt Julia love you little Wesley! We can't wait to watch you grow up!
Check out the other pictures from Wes's newborn session on the other blog!
No comments:
Post a Comment