Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Cherry Blossoms '09

As promised, here are the rest of our shots from the day!  We haven't been back to see the blossoms since the weekend after we got engaged!  It was a treat!
This time I'm gonna start with Raymond's shots from the Minolta!

Can you tell how windy it was!?!



We got to see these incredibly talented Japanese drummers!


Love this Macro!

Add Video

So pretty!


I love the natural arch in the branches here!


Pretty mommy!


Thanks for this one Honey, it's great!



Love these on the water shots!



Favorite shot Hubby took!


Pretty memorial!





I really like the angle/perspective of this one!


Alright, now onto the digital shots...
We were right in front of the White House, and when we turned to the left we saw...


A pick up game of street hockey!  Only in America! ;)


Then after we watched the drummers for awhile, we saw this Sushi demonstration!


Beautiful!  Seriously, we could eat it everyday!


Gorgeous!


Pensive Hubby enjoying the beauty of God's creation!


Not sure why, but I really love this shot!


I'm so glad that Mom finally relaxed and let us take some pictures of her!  I hope she can see how beautiful she is!  Maybe now, other family members will let us take some shots of them too! (wink wink) :)




"I see the moon, the moon sees me!"


Typical ;)




So pretty how they curve around the tidal basin!


I love how the branches are shaped here!


Soo cool to see all the petals floating on the water!


Us!  :)


I Really like the light behind this bundle of blossoms!


Ok, this is my favorite shot that I took!


Gotta love the contrast of the dumpster under the cherry blossoms!


I just thought this looked neat.


So many people were flying kites, it was so cool!


Overall, this was a wonderful day, despite the crazy wind and the massive crowds!  I think that the Cherry Blossoms will always hold a special place in our heart! :)

No comments: