Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Just life!

I just thought that I would add a few pictures that we took this past weekend.  There are a lot more that we took of old town Winchester the other day, but that roll isn't done yet so... you'll have to wait! ;)  These are just a few things to let you know we're still kicking and loving our life!

My handsome Hubby, in our garage doing his oil change.


These two shots, I took from inside the garage of our front yard.



That's our little girl!  Keeping warm in the sunshine! ;)



I love this one, even though it's a little overexposed!



Thanks for checking in!  I know, we still haven't carved our pumpkins, but I promise we are planning on doing that tomorrow night!  Pictures to follow!

1 comment:

Jane Phillips said...

Well, have fun carving your pumpkins! Be careful, I just about cut my thumb off one year!