My preschool had a Halloween parade on Thursday and Friday, since we have a MWF class and a TTH class. Raymond had Friday off, so he came over for that parade. It was neat to get to show off my kids and he caught some really cute pictures of all of us.
Ok, I only put this on here to show you what I do to make my kids smile! Sorry about the quality, not sure what happened.

This is one of my kids walking with her parents. She's such a people watcher, she hardly ever watched where she was going!
This little girl is constantly in the dress up clothes, and usually ends up like this! :)
The walking mall where the "parade" took place

This is most of my MWF class
These next two are my favorites from this class.
Charlotte... so pensive... so stinkin' cute!
Gus... well, I think this shot tells it all!

After work, Raymond and I went back home and finally carved our pumpkins! We didn't mean to leave it to the last minute, but it was kinda fun doing it right before we put them outside!
Max 'helped' too! ;)


This is my favorite part!! The gut scraping!!!
Next comes the actual technique. You will find that my husband far outperforms me in this area! :)

What can I say? The man is talented! He free-handed the whole thing!

Our Halloweeny home! :)

The finished, glowing products! Yes, the small one that I carved is supposed to be Max! This is where you see how much more creative Raymond is than me! Oh well! ;)
Though we do celebrate Halloween as Maxine's birthday, she was a little nervous when the doorbell kept ringing!
This is her attempting to hide up the stairs! ;)
We hope you all had a wonderful Halloween too!
No comments:
Post a Comment