Robert's first day of school was last month, and I was so excited that we actually got ready early enough to take some nice pictures of him before we left! Looking at these, I am incredibly aware of how big our boy is getting! Time just keeps marching on, and we couldn't be having more fun watching him grow and learn new things! He is amazing!!!
![]() |
| I mean seriously?! I couldn't have asked for a better picture! |
| I know I'm biased, but gosh he's gorgeous! |
| Hat off |
| And then back on! |
![]() |
| I was so excited that the sunflowers I planted bloomed just in time for these! |
![]() |
| Serious face. |
![]() |
| Cute, cute, cute!!! |
| Both of us, because it was Mommy's first week too! |
| :) |
![]() |
| Robert and Katherine at school. |
![]() |
| He really likes playing in the kitchen! |
| These two are a hoot together! |
| Oh this makes my heart so happy! |
Robert is really enjoying school and loves his backpack (one of his favorite words). I will try to put up more school pictures as the year goes on. I realized that I skipped our trip to GA to see Claire and some other extended family. So that will be my next post. No guarantees on when that will be since we are traveling this weekend and next, but I'll try to make it sometime this month! Thank you for bearing with me and my tardiness with this blog. I really love posting here and hope that you all still enjoy seeing our pictures and hearing about our little family. Thank you for loving us and praying for us, we do the same for all of you!







No comments:
Post a Comment