Finally, here are our Easter pictures. It's wild to look at these pictures almost 3 months later. Robert still looks like a baby here compared to the sweet little toddler I just put down for a nap. Please enjoy the joy and excitement of Robert's first Easter egg hunt and some really sweet family pictures.
![]() |
| Robert really loved picking up eggs at our church's egg hunt! |
![]() |
| He got a little distracted by the first couple he found, so Mommy and Daddy grabbed a few more for him. |
![]() |
| Precious boy standing with his eggs! |
![]() |
| Then he found the chocolate inside. |
![]() |
| He had another little hunt at Mom and Dad's and got to eat a ton of yogurt melts and puffs, which of course he loved!! |
| Then we went outside and got some more fun pictures! |
![]() |
| I love watching him experience new things! |
![]() |
| Picking up his basket |
![]() |
| I love this one soo much! |
| :) |
![]() |
| Sweet boy and his Nana |
| Admiring a leaf with Daddy |
| Have I mentioned that I love my beautiful little family! |
![]() |
| Oh, this makes me happy! |
| All my boys! :) |
![]() |
| Those eyes! |
| Our family in front of the flower cross at Mom and Dad's church |
![]() |
| Everybody in front of the cross. |
![]() |
| My handsome boys! |
![]() |
| My little love! |
| :) |
| Checking out the loot in his basket. Biggest hits were a light up ball and set of keys! :) |
| We had a wonderful Easter |
Thanks for being patient with me. I am going to get caught up because I can't wait to share our sweet boy walking and how much he's grown. Up next, some pretty days outside and visits with some dear friends and family!

















No comments:
Post a Comment