Friday, May 17, 2013

New camera, outside exploration and a visit with Grandma.

I realize that I have a lot to catch up on, and with my school year quickly coming to a close, I am anticipating being able to do that.  I am so excited to share so many things that have been happening and changing for our family and with our little man!  He continues to be our greatest joy and is full of joy and curiosity.  Every day is a new adventure and is teaching us to see the beauty and wonder in the little things all around us.
Raymond got me a new camera for my birthday.  It was something we have been saving for over the past few years and we were both very excited to start using it.  Of course I began immediately practicing with my favorite subject! :)

This is one of our favorites because of how incredibly crisp and clear his eyes are!

Our little mischievous boy on St. Patty's Day!


He really loves looking out the window and waving to all the cars.

Little fingers



Wearing one of Great Granddaddy's hats.

Going on a walk on a chilly spring day.

I love the way he holds on to the sides of the stroller.

My handsome hubby walking the dog.

I love watching these two interact!
My boy and me.

This was a couple months ago and he's getting more and more confident walking every day.


He's also now a pro on stairs!




Robert is our official family DJ!

And he loves hide and seek

Zooming around with Daddy!

He also really loves his fire truck!


He walks with it up and down the hall almost every day!




I love this picture that Raymond got of Zuni when we were at Mary's house.

Going up Grandma's stairs.

Hanging out on the stairs.





Coming up next... Some family photos and Easter Sunday!

No comments: