Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow Day!

Tuesday was a wonderful day!  School was cancelled for me and Raymond had the day off!  It was a wonderful treat!!!  We were lazy most of the morning watching the snow fall outside our house.  We took Max outside on the back deck to walk in the snow for the first time and then we went over to Mary's house to play in the snow!

Out back!


I'm in love with her snowy paw prints!!  So precious!


She was a little nervous.



The kids playing!



Asher really likes eating snow!!  :)


And the winner is... Madison!


Triple threat snow angels!


Then we went for a walk...


This precious face led to Uncle Raymond carrying her all the way around the block! ;)

 
Yes, Asher is sucking on Scottie's hat!  And that's the face Scottie made when I told her what he was doing!  Gotta love it! :)


Group shot!


Not long into the walk, Asher got a little sleepy!



Aaand, he eventually passed out!


I love how this shot turned out!


Such a fun and beautiful snow day! :)

No comments: