

It was hot, but the animals were so cute!

Little Piggies!
The mommas
Mom tried her hand at a fair game! She almost won too! ;)
It was a wonderful day at the fair!
After this, we went back to Mary's house and had peach cobbler. I think that my parents were impressed by how big of a deal the fair was. Even I was surprised by how much bigger it has become since the last time I got to go. Woodstock was really hoppin'!
This past weekend we went back to the fair when Liz and the boys came to visit Mary. We hadn't seen them since May, so it was wonderful to catch up and see how big Jackson and Luc have gotten! We went in the evening so it was a very different experience than the weekend before.
The boys got right down to playing games after a quick dinner.
Jackson won a real fish! He was pretty excited about it! ;)
Luc loved his pony ride
Raymond tried to win me a stuffed animal, but the little kids kept just beating him. It was so sweet of him to try! :)
Raymond was so brave to get on this ride with Jackson. Mary and I could barely watch!
The next day (Sat. 30th) Raymond and I went back over to Mary's for dinner. Raymond drove over after work and I met him there from home. Before dinner we went to the cemetery and sang Happy Birthday to Jess!
It was a beautiful evening!
Check out his shirt!!! :) Awesome!!
Liz's new dog Sassy. A little shy, but so cute and sweet!
Liz had to remind Jackson that she's still the boss! :)
We had so much fun playing and laughing. If only our visit could have lasted longer! Hopefully we will see them again soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment