Saturday, April 6, 2013

Robert's 12th Month

I know that I am way behind on posting and I am so incredibly sorry for this.  It turns out that life with a one-year-old is pretty busy!  Who knew?! ;)  These are from Robert's last month of his first year.  I tried not to include quite as many as usual since I have so much to catch up on, but this at least gives you a glimpse.

For those of you who remember Robert's birthday invitations, this was what led up to getting that shot.

He really didn't want to wear the hat.

But somehow, between the tears, we got this shot!

Like I said...

He puts up with a lot from me with all these pictures.

Then, we finally got a big enough snow to go out and play in.


It was even more special because Daddy was actually home!


Tala kept cleaning off his gloves.


He loved watching Tala run around the yard.


Blue-eyed snow boy!



I love this so much.  I remember at this moment thinking that I wish he would stay this small for just a little longer.

Just a few more that I took right before his birthday.

He is such a happy boy!

Lots of face touching before going to bed.

Our boy really, really loves bath time!

Love!


Yay Robert!

The morning of his birthday.


Last monthly photo in the chair.


Up next is Robert's first Birthday party.

No comments: