Sunday, October 21, 2012

Robert's 8th Month

Well this post isn't quite as late as all the other monthly updates, so I guess that's something.  Robert has been growing at what seems like a crazy pace.  He is loving school and his friends and teachers.  I've caught him holding hands with some of his friends during the day.  He is moving himself backwards very well, but is still a little uneasy about going forward.  He is also a very talkative little boy, it is rarely quiet in our house anymore and we love it!  Robert is still sweet and sensitive, but we are starting to see his mischievous and very silly sides as well.  He is a joy to be around and we love spending each day watching him grow and learn!

First day of school pictures!

We were pretty excited!
This is Robert's friend Katherine!  They love hanging out together and are usually reaching for each other and talking back and forth.  Katherine's mommy and I teach together and love that our kids get to be friends!

At a picnic for our church small group

Playing with Daddy and Tala!
Hey little boy!

He likes rocking this cube back and forth


And he's become quite adept at choosing when he needs his paci.  Sometimes it's more useful as a chew toy!
Taking advantage of some pretty evening light.



Robert with his two grandmothers!
One of his flirty faces!
Snuggling with Aunt Kim at her shower.
Loved having Aunt Claire home even though it was just for one night!
With Granddaddy and Nana!
Trying to capture some fall color.
Discovering leaves!
I love watching him experience new things!

Daddy giving him another leaf.

Gorgeous boy after church.


Love this mid high pitched squeal!

Sibling love!
Gorgeous!
At Sundaes with Dad at school.

Robert and Daddy discussing the sundae
Robert was mostly interested in the chairs.
But what Daddy had was pretty interesting too.

But those chairs...
And now onto his 8 month shoot.  Pretty sure this was my favorite one so far!
Seriously stunning!

Love a boy in his diaper.

Before he found me...

And after! :)
We also tried on a few of our favorite new hats!


He is seriously the happiest baby I have ever met!



Love this face when he's concentrating!


Love, love love!
Trying out his beautiful rocking horse!

One of our favorite books!

Still in love with those feet!
Beautiful boy!
Then we moved outside to finish.

The light was beautiful, but not as beautiful as our boy!!!

Here mom!

Love his sweet little features!
I really love this!  They are fascinated with each other, it's so sweet!

I feel like I should frame every single one of these!

This is that mischievous side I was talking about. :)
A little tummy time!

Then we hung out in a basket for a little bit.
Talking to Tala.
Just cuteness.

This never gets old!


Love the way he holds his little hands!
Love this sometimes serious, sometimes silly, sometimes crazy, always precious baby boy!
I'm hoping that I can put up some videos soon so that you all can see how our boy is moving and talking and discovering new things around our home.  We hope that you are all doing well.  Thanks for checking in on our sweet little family!

No comments: