I can't believe that Robert is already two months old. I also can't believe that he has been for a week and I still haven't put these pictures up. Well here are the highlights from Robert's second month!
![]() |
| Robert and Daddy napping. |
| Some family pictures after Robert's first Penguins game |
![]() |
| I love this sweet little angry face! |
![]() |
| Robert got to meet his Aunt Lizzy, Uncle Michael and Jackson and Luc. |
![]() |
| Everyone seemed to enjoy spending time with Robert |
![]() |
| Even Jackson had fun with his new little cousin. |
![]() |
| Our Wee Blessing on his first St. Patrick's Day |
| My beautiful family. I am so blessed! |
| Love! :) |
![]() |
| Robert meets his great Uncle David and cousin Adrina |
![]() |
| I think it was love at first sight! |
| Sweet cheeks! |
![]() |
| Still has those fists up! |
| Some artsy shots with Daddy |
| I seriously wish I could kiss this face all day long! |
| Beautiful baby belly button |
| Beautiful eyes! |
![]() |
| First time in his crib |
| Beautiful sleeping boy! |
| This is so telling of Robert because with his fee always kicking, he is always losing at least one sock! |
![]() |
| Robert really loves looking in the mirror |
![]() |
| Gripping Mommy's finger |
| Even his tongue is perfect and cute! |
![]() |
| Unsure about his activity mat. |
| Then he found the mirror! |
![]() |
| Robert's first bottle with Daddy |
![]() |
| Love this! |
![]() |
| Snuggling with Aunt Claire over Easter weekend. |
![]() |
| Nana is pretty smitten with Robert |
| Sweet boy having tummy time |
| Robert's first Easter out in front of the flower cross. |
| Robert's first Easter basket. |
![]() |
| Snuggling with Nana |
| Robert and his basket |
| Easter smiles for Daddy! |
![]() |
| Sweet little outfit |
![]() |
| My fists actually taste pretty good as it turns out! |
| My gorgeous boys on Easter! |
| Mommy loves her baby boy! |
![]() |
| :) |
| And now for Robert's two month portraits |
![]() |
| This is one of my favorite faces! He does this a lot, it's like he's planning something really complicated. ;) |
![]() |
| There's my happy boy! |
![]() |
| Wow there's so much to look at! |
![]() |
| Beautiful boy! |
| Perfect little lips! |
| I meant to put the moose with him in his two month chair picture, but forgot. Anyway, mr. moose will be in the chair pictures from now on. |
| Tala was feeling left out of the shoot. |
![]() |
| This onesie couldn't be more true! |
| Robert's started blowing bubbles now too! |
![]() |
| Snuggling with mr. moose. |
| And Peter Rabbit |
| So sweet! |
| Seriously?! The fists crack me up! Watch out! Future boxer? Ninja? |
| Long little baby feet. |
| Sweet, happy boy doing tummy time. |
| Tummy time always involves grabbing and pulling the quilt or blanket. |
| Sometimes being so little and strong is tough. |
| But boy do I make two months look good! :) |
I will try to put up pictures before Robert turns three months, but I can't promise anything! ;) Thank you for all of your love and prayers, we are so grateful to have you all in our lives!





































No comments:
Post a Comment