Raymond and I are incredibly proud and excited to announce that we are expecting a baby in February 2012!!! :) This is something that we have both been wanting for some time, and we finally feel that the time is now. We are thrilled that God has blessed us with the ability to have this child and the responsibility to raise him/her to the best of our abilities.
Here are the tests I took on May 31st. I took one before I went to work and the other when I got home from work, just to see it be positive again! ;)
I'm going to try to get the video on here that I used to tell Raymond, but this is his face as he raced up the stairs after finding out that he's a daddy! He was so incredibly excited! :)
This is how we told my mom and dad!
This is how we told Mary!
Here's the first profile shot at 6 weeks 1 day!
There's our sweet little one at 7 weeks 3 days. So tiny and yet so perfect!
This bassinet, which my mom's best friend, who has been another aunt to me, sweetly covered in my mom's wedding dress! Thank you so much Aunt Barbara, this is such a precious heirloom!
10 weeks
Awesome shirt Mary got me.
12 weeks
13 weeks 1 day
14 weeks. Finally starting to show a little something!
16 weeks.
17 weeks 1 day
Our latest family photo!
This Saturday I will be 18 weeks. I have been feeling flutters and the past few days I have felt more specific little kicks, which is all incredibly exciting. Feeling those little movements makes it feel that much more real. I will catch up on everything else in the next post, but I just felt like this needed to be up before too much more time passed.
We would appreciate prayers as we continue on this journey and get our hearts, family and home ready for this sweet little one!
Here are the tests I took on May 31st. I took one before I went to work and the other when I got home from work, just to see it be positive again! ;)
I'm going to try to get the video on here that I used to tell Raymond, but this is his face as he raced up the stairs after finding out that he's a daddy! He was so incredibly excited! :)
This is how we told my mom and dad!
This is how we told Mary!
Here's the first profile shot at 6 weeks 1 day!
There's our sweet little one at 7 weeks 3 days. So tiny and yet so perfect!
This bassinet, which my mom's best friend, who has been another aunt to me, sweetly covered in my mom's wedding dress! Thank you so much Aunt Barbara, this is such a precious heirloom!
10 weeks
Awesome shirt Mary got me.
12 weeks
13 weeks 1 day
14 weeks. Finally starting to show a little something!
16 weeks.
17 weeks 1 day
Our latest family photo!
This Saturday I will be 18 weeks. I have been feeling flutters and the past few days I have felt more specific little kicks, which is all incredibly exciting. Feeling those little movements makes it feel that much more real. I will catch up on everything else in the next post, but I just felt like this needed to be up before too much more time passed.
We would appreciate prayers as we continue on this journey and get our hearts, family and home ready for this sweet little one!
1 comment:
Congrats again! I LOVE the bassinet. What a sweet treasure!
Post a Comment