

And because I'm sure you all want to see more pictures of Tala, here she is in all her glory in the car! Let me just say that Tala is usually not a big fan of riding in the car. She has a seat belt because otherwise she would be in our laps almost immediately and she makes her distaste for the situation known!

Here she is with two legs on the seat and two legs off.
Looking out the back.

She's so pitiful. What you can't see is that her back legs are on the floor!
Pleading with Daddy to stop the car and let her out!
This just shows how twisted her leash gets with her seat belt.

This is Tala finally accepting her fate.
And these two are just two of the cutest pictures I've seen!


We're at the beach all week, so when we get home I'll be working on those pictures and trying to get them up here as soon as I can! I hope that everyone is doing well!
No comments:
Post a Comment