Since we couldn't make it back down a week later for Wesley's first birthday he got to open our gift early!
It was neat to see how much he seemed to like it!
That puppy is pretty awesome! I mean it sings and everything! ;)
I have to say that Wesley is very entertaining when he's eating!
Especially when he's trying something new that he's not sure about...
Sweet little fingers.
Love these, so cute!
YUM!
New Years Day we ran some errands which included getting Wesley's new big boy car seat. When we got back to the house, he got down to business putting it together! He's very handy you know?
Lookin' good there handsome!
Such a graceful exit! ;)
Time to dispose of the old one!
Everything was fine until Daddy tried to strap him in to see how it worked!
I love seeing how much fun our friends are having as parents!
And I love being a part of this sweet little boy's life and watching him grow up!
Coming up next, Jackson's birthday party! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment