I went and saw it the following Wednesday with our realtor and was amazed at how much I liked it. I texted Raymond at work that he needed to see it, he got out early and we went back and told our realtor we wanted to make an offer!
We felt a little crazy, but so many times when it's right you know it, and we didn't want to risk losing this awesome house. We made an offer that Friday (a week ago today) and waited anxiously over the weekend to hear back. Monday afternoon we got the call saying that we got it, the seller accepted our offer as is, and we were so happily surprised! Today we had our inspection, and it went very well. We are currently looking at closing late next month! I know this is a lot of words, so let's get to the pictures, I know there are some people who have been waiting for them!
The front of our house! :)
Our awesomely huge back yard!
More back yard!
Really really love this light in the entryway!
View of the front door from downstairs.
Upstairs living room.
Another view of the upstairs.
Kitchen. To the left is the dining area.
Deck off the kitchen and dining room.
Upstairs hall bath. All three bathrooms are full baths!!! :0
Hall way to the three upstairs bedrooms. Mom and dad checking stuff out!
View of the master from the master bath.
Master tub! Soo much nicer than we thought we would be able to get! Soo excited!
Master shower.
A look downstairs!
Downstairs family room with gas fireplace!
The fourth bedroom downstairs with access to the backyard.
There is a third full bath and laundry room downstairs, and this is the two car garage that made my sweet husband very happy! :)
Checking out the roof.
Checking the dishwasher.
Pretty excited!
Our first house!!
Happy happy Fosters!
Thank you so much for all of your love, support and prayers! We are overwhelmed and humbled by the blessings God has provided! He continues to provide us what we need and so much more!
We'll keep you updated as we continue on this process!
1 comment:
I am so excited for you both! Congratulations!!!! :D
Post a Comment