Dude!
All the kids :)
Super excited to be on vacation!
Our awesome cottage for the week. Thanks to Scottie!!
The name of the cottage
The kids love their room!
Our beautiful ocean view!
Our first walk on the beach. This is definitely a favorite!
Didn't take long for Luc's shirt to come off and for him to start chasing waves!
Gorgeous! Love love love this handsome young man! He's soo old!! :)
Cute, cute, cute!
Oh look there's me.
Goodness gracious I love this man!!! :)
One pretty sister-in-law! :)
Two pretty sister-in-laws! :)
I couldn't choose between the next two, so you get both! ;)
Liz has pretty feet too!
Ladies and Gentlemen this is what pure excitement and energy looks like!!
This is just beautiful! :)
Precious!
Me again... Thanks honey for making sure there's proof of my existence!
Mary you have three good lookin' kids!
All five kids cracked out on Wii! :)
Blurry and dark, but still cool I think. Off for a night walk on the beach!
This is super creepy!!!
Raymond's amazing drip castle! Even the crabs liked it, they were all over it!
Beach babe
Love the light and color in this!
There aren't enough words to express how much I love this moment! :)
Raymond took these next two. Love his eye for detail!
Then we had a little belated birthday party for Raymond.
There's something eerily similar about these next two pictures! ;)
After cupcakes it was time for homemade ice cream!! Mmmm!!!
Present time!
Asher spilled his ice cream! How cute is he?!
Asher was cracking all of us up with this pose! Love!
Our last night, we went out to eat at the same restaurant Raymond and I went to the night he proposed! Pretty cool!
These last three pictures are why I love my niece and nephews and why I'm so excited our future kids will have them as cousins!
We hope that all of you had a wonderful summer! I am thrilled to be going back to work tomorrow morning and get the new school year started!
In other news, as of yesterday we have the go ahead from the bank to start shopping for a home! We are thrilled to be moving forward with this next step and will definitely keep you updated throughout the process. Thank you for your prayers and support! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment