Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Apple Blossom '10

Wow, I am soo behind on here. I apologize for how late this is. It's the end of the school year and we have been very busy every weekend lately. I promise that I will get caught up this week because we have some exciting things coming up that I don't want to be behind on.
Apple Blossom was the first weekend in May!!! We had quite a group this year. My mom, Mary, Scottie and her kids and Raymond and me! It was so good to have so many people to share the day with.

I love these first two soo much!

We were pretty happy to be together!

This years theme!

Val Kilmer was this years Grand Marshall! We get all the big shots here in Winchester!

So many cool floats!

And zebras!

On to the carnival!

Us at the carnival.

Everybody loves a good carousel!

I love their expressions on this ride! ;)

Mary got her face painted... Love this series.

Looking at the moms from up in the ferris wheel!

Us at the top of the ferris wheel. Thanks for this one Scottie!!

Gotta love Apple Blossom. We hope to be able to share it with more and more family and friends through the years!

No comments: