Of course Raymond had his board and showed us his mad skills!
Woo hoo!
Cutie!
Asher was flying!
Maddie and Mary tearing down the hill!
Luc right before he almost killed me! ;)
Not sure about his technique with these tubes, but he seemed to enjoy himself! :)
Getting some sweet air!
Like I said, he didn't ever seem to make it all the way down the hill with those, but he's clearly very happy!
Lizzy riding like a pro!
Mary getting some air on the jump Raymond and Jackson made!
Love this!
The dogs had almost as much fun as we did!
So to help Zuni have more fun, I took her sledding with me! Haha! It was so funny!! The joke was on me when she chased me down on the next run and nipped my arm through my coat! ;)
Lizzy and Scottie decided to race!
Sweet little boy!
Us!
I think this one says it all!
Ringing in the Year of the Tiger 2010!
Beautiful!
Handsome man I love!
Happy Valentine's/Chinese New Year a little late!
No comments:
Post a Comment