Friday, February 19, 2010

A Little Snow!

So, in case you didn't hear, we've had some snow!
This was from the last little 6 inches we got before the big one hit! So pretty!

We got snowed in at my parents' house in Alexandria for this second round of massive snowfall!
This was early evening the day the big one started! Parents' back yard.

Sweet little snow covered bench!

Good thing I brought Max! She would've been in trouble if she had stayed at home.

Wore my snow socks for good luck, but I don't think I needed them! ;)

Max settled right in for the long haul!

Raymond on the phone with David on his birthday!

The next morning... Raymond's car slowly disappearing!

Poor bushes in front of Mom and Dad's.

Soo awesome!!!!!!

Dad venturing out to put out a longer yard stick because the first one quickly disappeared!

The sweet little bench at the end of it all!

The sun came back! I was actually a little sad to see it!

Awesomely massive icicle!

Finally got home after 7 days away! Thanks to mom and dad for helping me dig my way back into our house! Check out our beautiful back deck! We really love snow!

I think if we get one more good 6 incher the Fosters winter would be perfectly complete!

No comments: