Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween Phun!

We don't have pictures of our awesome Halloween party, but we do have pictures of the trauma we put Max through to make her awesome pumpkin!

It all started when I saw this perfect white pumpkin, and said to Raymond "Wouldn't it be so cute if I did Max's paw prints on that!?"

Poor little thing. ;)

I was trying so hard not to laugh while painting her paw! She was staring me down! ;)

The approach...

Wait for it...

Ta Da!!!

Trauma kitty and her evil mommy laughing at her expense! :)

Let's just say she didn't want to me around me much for the rest of the evening.

I think it's perfect! And well worth all the trauma! If only Max could appreciate how cute this is!!!


On a side note, these are my kids from our Halloween parade at school! They looked awesome! Oh and this year I actually dressed up in my Tigger costume. Unfortunately, I don't have pictures, but I know quite a few of my co-workers who do, I will have to beg to get all the copies!

We hope everyone had a happy and safe Halloween!

Preview of the latest photo shoot coming soon...

No comments: