Saturday evening we went and had dinner with mom and dad in Alexandria. This was the one and only picture that was taken from the evening. Sorry guys! :)
And now since she is the only reason I can be called a mom right now, here are a few pics of my baby girl! :)
In one of her favorite spots, spying on the neighbors! ;)
On Mothers' Day we went over to Woodstock. This is Mary's new birdbath!
Two other awesome moms!
Then we headed off to the Tower...
The last picture I got to take for awhile
And then of course he immediately decided to turn the camera on me!
And then my Hubby's brilliance started!!!
These guys were everywhere!
Looking up into the trees.
The Tower!
Trees full of caterpillar tents and cocoons! Poor trees!
Raymond rocked this one!
Hang gliders
The hawk wanted to fly with them!
Having fun!
Ok, I did steal the camera away for this shot, but I quickly gave it back! :)
I love this shot honey!
On our way back, we ran into this little guy! He was harmless though, and slithered on into the woods.
So on the ride back down the mountain, Scottie decided to do something that didn't make any sense. So she hopped out of the open moon roof and sat on top of the car for a good part of the way down. It made for some great shots though. Raymond was driving, so I was allowed to take these! ;)
When we got home, being the good parents that we are, we gave Max her Spring bath. Here she is all cuddled up staying warm.
She's so cute and pitiful when she's all wet.
All in all, it was a successful Mothers' day weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment