Friday, March 27, 2009

The Hassmers and their new Digs!

So, I didn't get a shot of the front of the house, but we were busy hanging out and enjoying the wonderful company of our lovely friends!


Love this little glass holder in their kitchen!


Raymond playing with the wax!  Lovely!


There's a lotta love in that house!


Playing a very silly game online.  I won't fill in the details! ;)


Ok, so I loved the way Kim's feet looked propped up on the table.  But I can't decide whether I like the B+W or the color better!  Any thoughts?



Silly boys, make sweet friends!


This is what happens when I put the camera down for a few minutes! :)



Aaand of course we had to go shooting. 



It was a beautiful day!


A really cool church across the street from the park!



Hubby gettin' the shot!


Here's his shot!

We all thought this sign was really cute!


Then off we went to the park...



Love this shot Raymond got of Kim walking


Hi honey!


There they go...


Can't wait to see how his shot turns out here.


Well, he took two in that position, here they are...



Caught this little guy just hangin' out! :)


Kim realized that the boys would be gone for awhile on an adventure, so she found a cozy spot to wait! ;)


My little adventure junkie!


Aaand now, the results of the boys' adventure in the woods...
Looove this one!


Really cool bricks



They had quite an adventure!


Spring is coming friends!


David and Kim's awesome church!


Raymond took over for awhile...



Love the angle on this one!



Who doesn't love a good sundial?!


If you look closely, you can see the little bird that he was trying to capture!


After church, we went to a Japanese steakhouse for dinner!



2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the foot picture in black and white...it looks so timeless! You are a really good photographer.

wendi said...

Love the pics! I agree, I like the B&W one of the feet too.