Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2 My Husband!

Two years ago today I married my best friend.  He is the man who makes me a better me.  That day I was so anxious to walk down the aisle on my father's arm to see the man I loved.  

We had a wonderful engagement and really enjoyed all of the planning and excitement leading up to our day.  But by the time our wedding week rolled around we were both more than ready to be man and wife.  I wanted to be Mrs. Raymond Foster more than I had ever wanted anything in my entire life.  For the past two years I have been a complete person and have had the pleasure of spending every day laughing, crying, planning, dreaming and loving with my favorite person!  


Raymond, 
your presence in my life is truly God's greatest blessing to me!  I thank Him every day for allowing me to live another day by your side.  I am grateful for the way you love me and for everything you do to support and sustain our family.  So happy anniversary baby, two years down and a million more to go!  I love you!
-Your Wife



Christmas pics coming soon! ;)

No comments: