Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Quick Trip to the Beach!

As I promised, here are some pictures from our short weekend with the family and a few of Claire's friends.  It was soo much fun, and a nice way to say goodbye to the beach before our move!
Soo, once we got to the beach road, the traffic got really bad and we got bored, soo... the next few pictures are how we dealt with our boredom...




He was getting a little crazy from being in the car!!


This is Claire and her boyfriend Brenn, I love this picture of them, soo cute!! :)


These are my super cute parents!


The one good picture of us from the trip!  It's amazing how few of these we get anymore!


This needs no explanation! ;)


I like this one Raymond took of me on the beach at sunset.  Pretty.


I think this one of the boys playing in the ocean is so cute!


The Queen of the pool!  However, that title only lasted so long once we got our hands on the squirt guns and squishy balls! 


Blowing bubbles is a Beach tradition!








She's so pretty!  I can't believe she's going off to UNC in two weeks!  She's so grown up!  We're all so proud of her and can't wait to see all the amazing things she's going to do!


We love the beach and we will miss being able to go there whenever we want.  However, we are excited to spend some time in the mountains and enjoy more snow than we have in a few years!


So we won't say goodbye to the beach, instead we'll say TTFN, Ta Ta For Now! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like that everyone is wearing Aviator glasses. I thought the picture of the speedometer was going to say 100 + - not 10 mph. That's good though.